Not satisfied? You can return items to us in original condition within 30 days of receipt*.
Unopened & unused items may be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. No worries, no hassles! Peace of mind isn’t on the invoice, but it comes with everything we sell!
Terms & Conditions
*Excludes personalised and oversized items. Returns available for orders delivered within Australia only.
- When returning equipment, Power Clean Industries must be contacted prior to return, a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) will be issued to you.
- When returning equipment, items must be in new condition and returned in their original packaging. We reserve the right to deny warranty claims on equipment not returned in original condition and/or original packaging.
- Shipping costs – will be covered by Power Clean Industries if return is deemed to be due to an error on our part or if item is defective and cannot easily be repaired.
- Restoration Equipment Return Policy: To receive full credit on restoration equipment, it must be returned within 30 days of receipt in its original, unopened packaging. Customers are responsible for all freight fees to return items back to Power Clean Industries. If boxes are open or missing manuals, the only type of credit given is an in-store credit that can be used for future purchases.
- In regards to used equipment that is sold with a warranty agreement, we have the right to organise repairs to return the equipment to full working order and are under no obligation to provide a refund.
- Equipment sold on behalf of our clients is only covered by any warranty that has been offered in writing by the vendor themselves.
You should expect to receive your refund within 7 to 14 days of Power Clean Industries receiving the returned item, however, we will always endeavour to refund payment as quickly as possible following our inspection and assessment of the returned item.