De-Brown is a high activity formula for neutralising and reversing alkaline browning (cellulosic browning) stains. This professionally researched formula includes a special blend of low pH compounds proven to permanently remove tough browning discolourations, water marks, coffee stains, urine stains and many dye stains.
|Colour||Clear light tan liquid|
|pH||1.0 . 2.0|
|Dilution||RTU to 1:1|
|Pack Size||500ml, 5Lt, 20Lt|
Innovative Chemistry . De-Brown is not simply a blend of acids typical of many browning solutions but utilizes innovative technology from the textile industry where polymers are used to release discolouration and fine particle stains (eg coffee).
Dynamic Penetration Feature . The inclusion of super wetting and penetrating agents ensure that De-Brown quickly and effectively penetrates each discoloured fibre. This feature means that each discoloured fibre is treated not just on the outside but the De-Brown penetrates deep into the fibre for effective and permanent stain removal.
Urine Removal . De-Brown's carefully selected blend of low pH salts neutralize the urine crystals and remove the stain from the fibre.
Fibre Safe . De-Brown is safe for use on all natural and synthetic fibres, however fine fabrics must be pre-tested for colour stability before use.
User Friendly . specialty low odour formula ensures user comfort.
HOW TO USE
Always pretest in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
1. Use De-Brown undiluted for severe contamination or dilute 1:1 for lesser effected areas and for use on upholstery
2. Spray apply this solution onto the fibre or fabric until it is wetted out.
3. Agitate solution using a carpet rake or upholstery cleaning brush.
4. Allow 10 . 20 minutes reaction time.
5. Rinse extract using Powerclean Clean Rinse.
6. Allow to dry. Assist drying by increasing ventilation.