Cimex CR48 Scrubber
The Cimex C48 & CR38 scrubber/polishers are multi-purpose machines suitable for scrubbing, cleaning and polishing virtually every type of floor in a commercial or industrial environment.
- Commercial carpet
- Oriental Rugs
- Carpet restoration
- Residential carpet
- Deep cleaning Planetary action, cleans all sides of the fibre in a single pass.
- Unique planetary agitation eliminates tearing carpet seams and edges.
- Floating brushes provide effective cleaning action which reverses brush action every time the unit is engaged extending brush and pad life.
- Non-marking wheels for a truly professional finish.
- Less operator fatigue, no kick action like single head machines.
- Because of the way the triple brush action moves it prevents cable snagging.
- The solution is delivered through the centre of the brushes reducing splash and has a non-clog solution valve for uninterrupted operation.
- The Cimex machines are belt drive for quiet operation, ideal for hospitals, nursing homes and schools.
- Centrally mounted motor gives even brush pressure.
- A unique feature of Cimex Rotary Machines is the patented 400 rpm planetary 3-brush mechanism, incorporating a counter rotating system which not only ensures a more thorough cleaning action, but also allows greater operational control with a torqueless action. This 3-brush system makes the operator's task much easier by reducing operator fatigue due to the tendency to "slide" which can be encountered with a single-brush machine. The unique planetary 3 head counter-rotating design enables the Cimex to scrub in ALL directions with each cleaning pass.
- The Cimex has 3 counter-rotating brushes. The 3 brushes spin clockwise while the drive deck turns counter-clockwise. So it’s actually turning in both directions simultaneously, effectively scrubbing all sides of the fibre with each pass. To put this into context, the Cimex is over 6 times more efficient than a standard rotary machine. Three brushes spinning at 400 rpm as compared to one brush turning at 175 rpm means there's a 600% increase in cleaning aggression. In other words, if we were to clean a very dirty carpet with 3 passes using the Cimex it would require 18 passes with a standard rotary machine to accomplish the same thing. And since the brushes are counter-rotating, there's no tip bloom or damage to the carpet. The Cimex can clean 200 - 300 square metres per hour on the average.
What Scrubbing Pads should I use?