Dri-Eaz VELO Low Profile Airmover
The Dri-Eaz Velo Low Profile Airmover provides high velocity air movement, within a highly-compact and portable design. It's used for water damage restoration projects and can tackle the most difficult drying conditions for carpets, hardwoods, walls, and ceilings. This US-made air mover's name (Velo) stands for velocity, and its patent-pending broad-path airflow design supports 4 operating positions to ensure a thorough and even airflow.
High performance air movement in a small package? They said it couldn’t be done! But the new Velo delivers just that, and more: high velocity air movement, low amp draw and amazing portability. Dri-Eaz combined these features with easy cleaning, versatile application and legendary quality to make one of the most effective Dri-Eaz airmovers has ever built.
Simple, Economical Drying
Drawing only 0.9 amps per unit, the Dri-Eaz Velo is not only a high-performance drying machine, but it's economical to operate. Using less than half the average power consumption of a conventional air mover, it allows operators to run up to 10 units on a 10 amp circuit, equating to 7,000 CFM of tested (not rated) airflow.
Compact, Durable and Easy to Clean Design
The Dri-Eaz Velo is light enough to carry multiple units at once with its super tough, flexible handle. The low-profile casing, which is half the height of traditional “snail shell units,” allows for 6 units to be easily stacked on a hand truck to be transported to the job site. Once the job is done, cleaning is easy—simply remove the fasteners and lift out the impeller assembly and clean with pressurized air or with a soft cloth.
Additional Features and Benefits
- Engineered airflow. Patent pending outlet design ensures even, concentrated airflow for fast, consistent drying across all surfaces.
- Multiple operating positions. Dry floors, ceilings, walls and stairways quickly and efficiently.
- Low profile. Half the height of snail shell dryers and 25% shorter than competitive models.
- Stackable for compact storage. Save space on the truck.
- Easiest to maintain. Simply remove fasteners and lift out impeller assembly for cleaning.
- Great portability. Easily carry two units at once - or stack up to six on a handtruck. No more awkward lifting, no more banging up hallways and doors.
- Low amp draw. Only 0.9 amps.
- Durable. Rugged rotomolded housing with new easy-carry handle - laboratory-tested to lift four times the weight of the unit 5000 times without failure!
Model - Velo
Weight - 9.52 kg
Dimensions (D × W × H) - 61 × 45.7 × 22.9 cm
Amp draw - 0.9 amps
Power - 124W
Max. airflow - 1190 m3/h
RPM - 1280
Static pressure - 28 mm (H2O)
Sound level (avg.) - 65 dB
Control - On/Off switch
Cord length - 4.6 m
Construction - Rotomolded polyethylene and injection molded ABS housing components; steel wire inlet and outlet grills.
Safety - CE
A popular air mover/dryer, the Dri-Eaz Velo Air Mover dries water from floors, ceilings, walls, and virtually any other surface.
What Customers Love
Dri-Eaz: This air mover is is designed and manufactured by the legendary team at Dri-Eaz that are famous for making equipment that is strong enough to handle almost any environment.
Low-Profile: Not only is it easy to move and store, the Velo's design also releases air at the floor's surface to push air throughout your space.
Things to Consider
One Fan Speed: Some people prefer air movers that can be adjusted, but this model uses one (powerful) fan speed to dry your space.
CONTACT US ON 1300 276 937 TO GET PRICING ON MULTIPLE/BULK UNITS