Grease 'n' Gum Gone
Grease 'n' Gum Gone is a super strength blend for removing gum, grease, tough oily soils and paints. It is formulated to work fast, even on tough gums and stubborn grease that other solvents can't manage. A very valuable tool in the professional cleaners arsenal.
|Pack Size||500ml, 5Lt|
Powerful - A high performance blend of aromatic solvents and emulsifiers.
Oil Stains - Removes grease, tough oily spots, adhesives and most inks.
Gum Removal - Employs the most effective "gum-removal" solvent to rapidly break down the gum structure and release it from the surface.
Paint Spots - Works a treat on oil and water based paint spots.
WHERE TO USE
Grease n Gum Gone is ideal for use on all carpet types. However do not use on bitumen backed carpeting.
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to solvents and dye stability.
Do not use on solvent sensitive surfaces including bitumen backed carpeting.
1. Sponge or scrape up any surface spot material.
2. Apply Grease n Gum Gone to a clean white absorbent cloth and apply to spot.
3. Grease n Gum Gone can also be applied to severe stains using a trigger spray bottle
4. Blot or tamp to remove spot. Do not rub. Deep spots may need light brushing Work from outside to centre of large spots.
5. Repeat if necessary.
6. Extract with warm water or an emulsifier solution.
7. Brush fabric to align fibres.