Heavy Duty Protein Spotter
HD Protein Spotter is a radical strength protein and blood removal formulation which also produces outstanding results on cleaning tough soiling from nylon carpeting. It combines powerful protein dissolving chemistry with super wetting and penetrating technology for bursting through protein soils and releasing them from fibres and hard surfaces.
|Colour||Clear blue liquid|
|pH||10.5 – 11.5|
|Dilution||RTU to 1:4|
|Pack Size||500ml, 5Lt, 20Lt|
Radical Chemical Action – HD Protein Spotter employs powerful protein dissolving chemistry for a reliable solution where other cleaners have failed.
Protein Stain Removal – HD Protein Spotter removes stains caused by egg, gravy, milk, blood, vomit and other protein sources.
Versatile – HD Protein Spotter removes more than just protein stains. It produces outstanding results when used as a prespray for cleaning trashed and heavily soiled nylon carpets.
Dynamic Penetration Feature – The inclusion of super wetting and penetrating agents ensure that HD Protein Spotter quickly and effectively wets out the fibres, carpet backing and even the substrate below to ensure total elimination of all areas which have been contaminated.
Concentrate Savings – HD Protein Spotter is a highly concentrated formulation enabling economical dilution rates and cost savings.
HOW TO USE
Always pretest in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
1. Scrape or blot up all loose surface soil.
2. Apply HD Protein Spotter undiluted for severe stains or dilute up to 1:4 for lesser effected areas.
3. Apply this solution onto the fibre or fabric until it is wetted out.
4. Agitate solution using a carpet rake or upholstery cleaning brush.
5. Allow 10 – 20 minutes reaction time.
6. Rinse extract using PowerClean’s CleanRinse.
7. Allow to dry. Assist drying by increasing ventilation.
1. Dilute HD Protein Spotter 1:9 with clean water.
2. Apply the prespray solution onto the carpet area to be cleaned.
3. Agitate and allow 5 to 10 minutes dwell time.
4. Rinse extract with PowerClean’s CleanRinse.
5. Allow to dry. Assist drying by increasing ventilation.