Powerclean POG is a super strength blend of powerful polar and non-polar solvents for removing tough oily soils, grease and paints. Also formulated for use as an effective cleaning booster in pre-spray solution for heavily soiled carpets.
Powerful –A high-performance water rinseable blend of solvents, wetting agents and emulsifiers.
Oil Stains – Removes tough oily stains, paints, cosmetics, grease, oily spots, adhesives and most inks.
Low VOC – Non-flammable, low VOC’s. Easy and safe to use.
Booster – Perfect for use as a booster when added to pre-spray solutions.
WHERE TO USE
Actichem POG is ideal to use on all carpet fibres, fabrics and hard surfaces.However some surfaces are solvent sensitives including some carpet backings, some plastics and polymer coatings.
HOW TO USE
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to solvents and dye stability.
Do not use on solvent sensitive surfaces including bitumen backed carpeting.
1. Sponge or scrape up any surface spot material.
2. Apply Powerclean POG to a clean white absorbent cloth and apply to spot.
3. Powerclean POG can also be applied to severe stains using a trigger spray bottle.
4. Blot or tamp to remove spot. Do not rub. Deep spots may need light brushing. Work from outside to centre of large spots.
5. Repeat if necessary.
6. Extract with warm water or an emulsifier solution.
7. Brush fabric to align fibres.
Booster Additive Use
- Add 10-30ml of Powerclean POG per litre of ready to use pre-spray solution.
- Add 100-200ml of Powerclean POG per litre of Hydroforce concentrate (1:9 tip)