Price or Performance? Now you can have both!
- Stainless steel waste tank and optional frame
- 26 hp Water cooled Kohler engine
- Roots 47 DSL blower
- High performance Cat 3CP Pump
- Simple design lowers maintenance costs and dramatically decreases time required to perform regular maintenance
- True 2,000 PSI heated pressure washing ability for tile and grout cleaning
- Quiet operation for operating in residential areas or performing after hours commercial work
The PowerClean Freedom was designed from the ground up as a “no compromise” truck mount. We simply were not willing to sacrifice reliability or performance for the sake of building an economical mobile cleaning plant. Instead, we built the highest quality, most feature rich truck mount possible, and priced it affordably. It was our opinion that everyone should be able to afford a machine with the features they want and deserve. Why should water cooled engines, powerful vacuum systems and stainless steel components be limited to the very few?
Why should a cleaner just getting into the business or just upgrading to his first truck mount have to settle for something that he’ll likely outgrow in a year or two? The Freedom brings the power and features of more expensive machines into the mainstream and gives you a machine that will impress you, your clients, and even your accountant!
The PowerClean Freedom is the ideal machine for operating in high temperature or poorly ventilated areas. The combination of the powerful, liquid cooled Kohler 26 hp fuel injected engine and our unique thermal exhaust system help to keep the engine compartment cool. Lower overall operating temperatures lead to a longer life expectancy and greater reliability.
Cat Pumps - Great under pressure! Freedom units come standard with the industry proven Cat 3CP pump with a clutch and are able to perform at pressure of up to 2,000 PSI with heat! This is one of the most widely used pumps in the industry today and has been in use on PowerClean Industries’ truck mounts since the beginning. Trouble-free, reliable performance is exactly what you’ll get from your Cat Pump equipped Freedom truck mount!
- Oil bath crankcase ensures optimum lubrication
- Cat Pump exclusive Hi-Pressure seals for unmatched longevity
- Chrome-moly crankshaft provides superior strength
- Lubricated Lo-Pressure seals provide double leakage protection
Kohler - Water-Cooled Performance!
Kohler has long been known for their reliability and performance as well as their massive distribution network. We’ve been using the 26 hp Aegis series watercooled engines for about some years now and our customers have been thrilled! The Freedom was the first machine in it’s class to use this fantastic engine and today, several other companies are following our lead. While other manufacturers are beginning to use this excellent engine, none of them have managed to put it together with the options offered on the Freedom or in a package that is price competitive with the Freedom. This smooth running engine easily provides enough power to keep your truck mount purring along throughout the day while providing more than enough power and heat to help get you through your worst cleaning nightmare.
Roots DSL Blowers - Only the Best
Why did we choose the Roots-DSL series blowers to power our line of equipment? Unfortunately this area isn’t large enough for us to list all of the reasons but the biggest factors are reliability, performance and longevity. We have used Roots blowers almost exclusively since we began manufacturing equipment. During that time we have seen a failure rate of under 2%. Several years ago we tried an alternative blower and saw failure rates as high as 10-15% over the course of six months! Needless to say, Roots has been our only blower ever since then. We’ve seen independent tests showing that Roots bi-lobe blowers produce as much as 15-20% more airflow than some of the competitive offerings from other manufacturers* and the new DSL design simplifies maintenance and increases longevity even more! We could have used other styles (such as tri-lobe etc) however, when you see the testing results, you will come to the same conclusion we did!! Bi-Lobe blowers are still the way to go for our industry.
If you are comparing truckmounts, ask your supplier point blank - Which produces more airflow? A Bi-Lobe blower or a Tri-Lobe Blower and watch their reaction. You can then research the answer for yourself! DO NOT GET MISLEAD WITH MARKETING GIMMICKS!
The PowerClean Freedom comes with your choice of either...
Roots 47-DSL - 475 CFM with Dual Splash Lubricated for longer life.
The 47 we use are Bi-Lobe (two lobe) Dresser Roots blowers do not require grease. They run on a front and rear oil bath system that prevents mess and is easier to service.
* Independent tests run by Tennessee Technological University in accordance with ASME Standards. Dresser Roots Blower Warranty - Exclusive 30 month warranty through PowerClean Industries!
Specifications and Options:
- Kohler 26 hp liquid cooled engine
- Roots 47 Dual Splash Lubricated Blower (475 cfm)
- Cat 3CP Water pump
- Clean at pressures from 100-2,000 PSI with heat
- Four, multi-source heat exchange system
- Thermostatically adjustable temperatures from 60°C - 110°C (140°-230°F)
- Service-Smart engineered to ensure ease of maintenance
- Front mounted maintenance ports
- EZ-Glide™ drive system
- Color coded hoses
- Marine grade electrical switches
- Steady-Temp II™ exhaust diverter system
- Stainless steel 265 litre (60 Gallon) waste tank
- Stainless steel mix tank
- Stainless steel floats
- Stainless steel exhaust system
- Stainless steel exhaust heat exchange system
- Stainless steel quick disconnects
- Stainless steel frame
- Stainless steel swage fittings
- Stainless steel hose reel
- Stainless steel removable drip pan
- Stainless steel wand 12" or 14" with either two or four jet configurations
- Sure-Flow™ chemical metering system provides exact chemical flow regardless of pressure or flow rate
- Lightweight aluminum panels and covers
- External belt driven APO is rated at 98 litres per minute (26 GPM)
New Features of the Freedom:
- New 26 HP water cooled Kohler industrial aegis engine!
- Roots DSL Blower- New Double Splash Lubrication blower eliminates grease and increases longevity!
- Marine grade switches feature panel mounted circuit breakers!
- Improved silencing system lowers overall noise levels and lowers pitch to more comfortable levels!
- Waste tank and frame - 5 years
- Engine - 2 years
- Heat exchangers - 2 years
- Blower - 30 months
- Pump and Diverter - 1 year
- Gauges - 1 year
- Hoses, fittings, brass and soft goods - 90 days
One look at the PowerClean Freedom and you’ll see that no expense was spared in the design and manufacture of this advanced cleaning machine. Aircraft quality stainless steel hoses replace traditional pressure hoses while all low pressure hoses are color coded for easy identification. The Freedom’s ability to clean at pressures up to 2,000 PSI combined with our advanced heating system allows it to clean rings around the competition on tile and grout as well as carpet and upholstery!