Are you looking for THE MOST POWERFUL TRUCKMOUNT sold in Australia?
How about these features:
- Diesel Power! Isuzu diesel engine delivers 52hp and loads of torque
- More Fuel Efficient The DXT Genesis is 25-40% more fuel efficient that similar dual wand truckmounts that use petrol driven engines.
- More Durable - Stainless Steel Sub Frame and Stainless Steel Waste Tank
- More Vacuum - With its factory fitted Kunkle valve and 4.5" plumbing, it delivers more vacuum power than ANY other slide in truck mount sold here!
- More Pressure - The only machine that provides 3000 psi heated pressure makes the DXT Genesis the ONLY choice for not only tile and grout cleaning, but also the more lucrative concrete clean and capture technique.
- Simple design -Lowers maintenance costs and dramatically decreases time required to perform regular maintenance
- More Heat! - Hotter cleaning temperatures increase efficiency and productivity whilst using less chemicals
- Quiet operation for operating in residential areas or performing after hours commercial work
Isuzu - Quiet, Reliable, Powerful and Efficient
The Isuzu diesel engine is well known for being one of the most reliable industrial engines in the world today. Years of reliable service across a wide variety of industrial applications and harsh operation environments and an incredible 5 year/5000 hour warranty made it the perfect choice for the PowerClean D-XT Genesis.
This liquid cooled OHV designed engine is more fuel efficient and quieter than similiar sized petrol engines, and more importantly it has fewer moving parts to maintain. There is a reason that so many industrial vehicles and pieces of equipment use diesel powered engines instead of petrol motors, and now PowerClean Industries also offers the cleaning industry that choice as well.
All Genesis units feature your choice of a powerful Roots 56 or an even more impressive Roots 59 blower! Roots blowers are unquestionably the highest quality blowers on the market today and are backed by the industry’s finest warranty. Roots has set the industry standard as far as raw drying power as well. Today, other blower manufacturers have come up with fancy designs that they use as a smokescreen to hide behind. The truth of the matter is simple: Roots blowers have the strongest gears and attachments and produce as much as 20% more CFM than some competitive blowers*. No marketing gimmicks, no trickery, just the highest quality, highest performing and most reliable blowers on the market today. New DSL Technology provides superior lubrication, reduces wear and increases longevity! We could have used other styles (such as tri-lobe etc) however, when you see the testing results, you will come to the same conclusion we did!! Bi-Lobe blowers are still the way to go for our industry.
If you are comparing truckmounts, ask your supplier point blank - Which produces more airflow? A Bi-Lobe blower or a Tri-Lobe Blower and watch their reaction. You can then research the answer for yourself! DO NOT GET MISLEAD WITH MARKETING GIMMICKS!
The PowerClean Genesis comes with the massive Roots 59-DSL - 850 CFM Vacuum blower with Dual Splash Lubrication (no more grease nipples) for longer life. This is our flagship model and is by far the most popular machine that we supply!
Dresser Roots Blower Warranty - Exclusive 30 month warranty through PowerClean Industries!
Roots DSL Blowers have an oil capacity as much as double the competitive units (based on blower size and configuration). Why is this important to you?
- Oil may run cooler due to greater volume to dissipate heat
- Fewer “turns” of oil with greater volume
- Cooler running means oxidation is minimized
- Oil changes may be less frequent due to cooler operation and fewer "turns"
- Bearings and seals may have increased life expectancy
Cat Pumps, Only the Best - Now with last step chemical injection!
When it came to deciding which brand of water pump to use on the Genesis the choice was simple. The D-XT is the first production truckmount in th eindustry to feature the amzing new 3000 psi last step chemical injection system from CAT. It has also been equipped with the new Hot-N-Dry seals which allow the pump to run dry without risk of damage! Superior reliability and longevity as well as ease of maintenance made Cat the obvious pump of choice for all PowerClean Industries machines. Genesis units comes standard with Cat 5CP pumps and deliver as much as 3,000 PSI @ 19 litres per minute of water flow for unmatched performance and versatility! The Genesis heating system was designed to easily withstand these pressures and allow you to clean tile, grout and other hard surfaces with heated solution for maximum cleaning power!
Featuring Service-Smart™ Engineering
All PowerClean Industries multi-surface cleaning plants are engineered to ensure ease of maintenance, service and overall simplicity. After all, who wants to spend hours performing basic maintenance when it can be done in just minutes! Our Service-Smart™ engineering principles make maintenance fast and easy so that you can spend more time working with your equipment instead of working on it.
A few of the Service-Smart™ features on the new Genesis are
- Front mounted fluid ports (engine, blower, pump)
- E-Z Glide™ adjustable belt tensioning system
- Color coded internal hoses
- Easy access open air design allows fast, convenient access to ALL components
- Only a single electronic relay is present on unit and is easy accessible
- Steady-Temp™ diverter can be rebuilt without removing it from the unit
- Cat pump can be rebuilt without removal from unit
- Filterless belt driven Auto Pump Out is easily accessible
- Liquid Heat Exchanger can be completely rebuilt without removing it from the unit
- Lightweight aluminum side panels are easy to remove and dissipate heat better than steel
- All gauges can be easily accessed without removing panels or covers
New Features of the PowerClean D-XT Diesel Genesis:
- More efficient plumbing - The D-XT features all smooth flow, swept 4.5" plumbing throughout the vacuum system
- Larger Vacuum Ports - Comes standard with 2" ports, but can be easily upgraded with 2.5" ports for maximum vacuum performance and raw power!
- Kunkle Valve - Instead of utilizing the standard spring-loaded vacuum relief valve that every other truck mount uses, the D-XT Genesis is using a Kunkle valve, which is a performance and high powered precision vacuum relief valve (similiar to a blow off valve on a turbo sports car) which enables us to maintain higher inches of mercury ('Hg) before bleeding off performance like other truck mounts do at lower inches of mercury.
- Larger Filters - The waste tank filter basket on the D-XT is 3 times the size of any other filter basket. This enables you to keep cleaning for longer periods of time, and allows maximum airflow through the tank, because the vacuum is no longer impeded.
- External Blower Filters - Normally located inside truckmount waste tanks, PowerClean have gone to the expense of mounting them externally so they stay clean due to not being covered by lint and waste tank debris common with other brands of truckmounts.
- Massive waste tank - To cater for true professionals, the D-XT waste tank is 500 litres in size, considerably larger than ANY other machine on the market.
- Ceramic Coating - The exhaust system is ceramic coated (like drag racing exhaust systems) which allows the heat to stay trapped inside the heat exchangers for greater efficiency and cooler running temps for in your van or truck due to less heat escaping.
- Mutli-Temp™ Cleaning System- Now you can clean with dual wands with different temperatures!
- Roots DSL Blower- New Double Splash Lubrication blower eliminates grease and increases longevity!
- Marine grade switches feature panel mounted circuit breakers!
- Improved silencing system lowers overall noise levels and lowers pitch to more comfortable levels!
Innovation has been a key factor in our success. When the D-XT Genesis was first introduced it was, and still is, the only 850 CFM Diesel truck mount in the industry to operate at high pressure and even today it remains the king of high pressure cleaning machines by providing heated pressure washing capabilities that no other truck mount can come close to. Additionally, all PowerClean Industries units feature our exclusive EZ-Change™ front mounted fluid and maintenance ports that allow you to quickly and easily change your vital fluids from the front of the unit without making a mess. Simple really. A Genesis will allow you to go through your typical work day faster and easier then any other truck mount on the market today. You’ll operate more efficiently, get more work done in less time, increase your bottom line and be able to spend more time running your business instead of worrying about it!
Sometimes it’s the simple things that make a truck mount easier to work with and operate. The Genesis front control panel is just such a thing. Unique to the`Genesis are the new fittings that enable our exclusive Multi-Temp™ cleaning system which allows two cleaners to operate at the same time with different temperatures! A high pressure outlet for cold water allows you to perform cleaning and pressure washing when heat may be detrimental (decks and wood surfaces for example). Of course, being a Genesis, you can pressure wash at up to 3,000 PSI either with or without heat. Another unique outlet is the dedicated upholstery outlet. This outlet delivers cleaning solution at temperatures ranging from 76°C - 87°C (170°-190°) for cleaning upholstery or delicate fabrics. Our exclusive Multi-Temp™ cleaning system will allow one cleaner to operate from the standard hot water quick connect and adjust his temperature from 71°C - 121°C (160°-250°) while another cleaner uses either the cold water or dedicated upholstery outlet. Lastly, the front panel features our exclusive Maintenance and Fluid Drain Ports allowing you to drain your engine, pump and blower oil direct from the front of the unit. No other truck mount in the industry delivers these exclusive time saving and convenience features and no other truck mount delivers the performance of a Genesis!!
Specifications and Options:
- Isuzu 52hp Diesel Engine
- Roots 59 Dual Splash Lubricated Blower (850 CFM)
- 3" Kunkle valve dramatically achieves higher vacuum ('Hg) power
- Designed to accept both 2" and 2.5" Vacuum hose
- Cat 5CP Hot-N-Dry Pump
- Pump clutch
- Clean at pressures from 100-3,000 PSI with heat
- Five stage, multi-source heat exchange system
- Thermostatically adjustable temperatures from 60°C - 121°C (140°-250°)
- Multi-Temp™ Cleaning System
- Dedicated upholstery cleaning outlet
- Service-Smart engineered to ensure ease of maintenance
- Front mounted maintenance ports
- EZ-Glide™ drive system
- Color coded hoses
- Marine grade electrical switches
- Lightweight aluminum panels and covers
- Durable powder coated finish
- Stainless steel 500 litre waste tank
- Stainless steel sub frame system
- Stainless steel mix tank
- Stainless steel floats
- Stainless steel exhaust system
- Stainless steel exhaust heat exchange system
- Stainless steel removable drip pan
- Stainless steel vacuum hose reel
- Stainless steel quick disconnects
- Stainless steel swage fitting on all solution hoses
- Stainless steel 14" x 4 Jet wand
- Stainless steel vacuum hose reel
- External filterless belt driven APO is rated at 98 litres per minute (26 GPM)
- Waste tank and frame - 5 years
- Engine - 5 years or 5000 hours!
- Heat exchangers - 2 years
- Blower - 30 months • Pump and Diverter - 1 year
- Gauges - 1 year
- Hoses, fittings, brass and soft goods - 90 days
Liquid Heat Exchangers - Highly efficient heat exchangers capture heat from the engine coolant and ensure hotter, more consistent temperatures than units that use exhaust only heat exchange systems. Designed and mounted to allow the coils to be removed for cleaning, service or replacement without removing them from the frame.
Cat 5CP Pump Hot-N-Dry - The pump is on a sliding bracket and features an adjustable belt tensioning system. Access to the pump is completely unobstructed making service and maintenance a snap! The entire pump can actually be serviced and rebuilt while in place on the unit!
APO - The most powerful Auto Pump Out in the industry contains no filters and can be cleaned and rebuilt without removing it from the unit. The entire process can be completed in under 15 minutes! Self priming feature means the impeller will never run dry and is much less likely to be damaged during initial start up.
The numbers don't lie....850 CFM, 250 degrees, heated pressure washing up to 3000 psi and a reputation for reliability that has been 10 years in the making, make this the ULTIMATE truck mount!