Power Clean Powerstrip has a power-packed stripping action on solvent based coatings, burnish build-ups and semi-permanent sealers. It is safe for use on most resilient floors and quickly softens and emulsifies old worn and discoloured finishes for easy removal. Powerstrip is ideal for removing coatings from natural stone, concrete and terrazzo. Do not use on wood, vinyl, linoleum and plastic flooring.
Powerclean’s Powerstrip is a new generation floor coatings stripper that is guaranteed to work quickly and effectively saving you time and money. Powerstrip is probably the most advanced floor coatings stripper on the market today. Ultra easy to rinse, minimal scrubbing, low toxicity, low VOC and non-butyl
|pH||13.0 to 14.0 RTU|
|Fragrance||Crisp Lemon Scent|
|Dilution||1:4 to 1:10|
|Pack Size||5Lt, 15Lt|
Power-packed – Serious stripping action on solvent based coatings, burnish build-ups and semi-permanent sealers.
- Fresh Fragrance – Fresh citrus fragrance makes Powerstrip pleasant to use.
- Fast action – begins to liquefy coating immediately on contact with the surface.
- Labour saving – Minimal scrubbing is required ensuring that time and labour is minimized. Safe Strip is highly economical in use.
- Versatile – Safe to use on a wide variety of surfaces
- Low odour, Low Foam – Perfectly suited to green cleaning programs.
- Free rinsing – Exceptionally easy to rinse slurry and residues.
WHERE TO USE
Powerstrip is safe for use on most resilient floors and quickly softens and emulsifies old worn and discoloured finishes for easy removal. Powerstrip is ideal for removing coatings from natural stone, concrete and terrazzo. Do not use on wood, vinyl, linoleum and plastic flooring.
HOW TO USE
Read and understand the SDS before use
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for sensitivity to chemicals.
Powerstrip can be used at a dilution of 1:10 for removing light build-ups, or up to 1:4 for heavy build-up and UHS burnished coatings.
1. Sweep area thoroughly to remove any soiling that could damage the floor if caught under scrubbing equipment.
2. Apply solution liberally to floor area with a cotton mop ensuring that the area is thoroughly wet. (Always work in small controllable area sizes)
3. Allow at least 5 minutes dwell time and then agitate with low speed rotary scrubber or auto-scrubber fitted with a black, brown or high productivity pad.
4. Be careful to ensure that the area does not “dry out” on the surface.
5. After scrubbing, pick up slurry and rinse thoroughly with clean water to ensure that all stripper and sealer residues are removed.
6. Allow floor to dry before with the restoration process and re-strip any areas that may still have polish build-up or that were missed in the first application.