Sapphire Scientific 370SS Truckmount
Sapphire Scientific 370 Truck mounted Carpet Cleaning Machine
The Industry’s leading truckmount for a reason. Since its release the patent pending innovative technology has had excellent reviews from carpet cleaners worldwide who have come to trust its reliability and versatility.
It has the hottest water of any truckmount in its class, delivers outstanding vacuum and is extremely fuel efficient. Combine these features with the space saving profile and it is no wonder that it has been voted No 1 by carpet cleaners.
Whether you want to clean carpets, upholstery or hard surfaces this machine will ensure that you have the right equipment for any job!
Tapping into 30+ years of experience of well-known industry truckmount experts, the Sapphire Scientific 370SS design employs trusted components combined with ingenious use of space and high-efficiency heat exchangers to simplify operation and maintenance - ensuring the longest service life at lower cost.
All the power, half the space!
Utilizing a unique patent-pending heat diverter system to keep the blower cool, Sapphire Scientific truckmounts do not bypass or dump water to the waste tank during normal operation, no matter how much time elapses. This saves water and preserves space in the waste tank, allowing operators to keep cleaning carpets longer.
- Smallest cubic size in the industry: Requires 50% less cubic metres than other competitive models freeing up precious van space
- Thermostatic control: Allows complete temperature control up to 121 degrees Celsius
- Longer belt life: Unique through-frame cooling system directs air over drive belts, extdening belt lifespan.
- Intuitive control panel simplifies operation
- Last step chemical injection ensures peak performance from water pump system
- Gardner Denver 406 with tri-lobe blower design producing 16" Hg
- Advanced technology thermal water well for superior heat generation and sustainability
- One of the most rigid frames ever built – reduces vibration and increases reliability
- Kohler Command air cooled VTwin motor running at 2800 RPM
370SS Standard package inclusions
- 12" x 1 1/2 " 4 Jet Titanium wand
- 45 metres of ¼" I.D. 3000 psi rated pressure hose with brass quick connects & 1/4" shutoff valves
- 45 metres x 2" vacuum hose with cuffs
- Battery box & battery
- Installation Kit
- Operation and Service Manual
370SS Additional inclusions with every package
- 60 metre Space Saver vacuum hose reel
- Professional Installation & training
|Power Plant||20 HP Kohler gasoline engine operating at 3000 RPM|
|Vacuum pump||Gardner Denver TriFlow® 406 tri-lobe blower. Vacuum to 13 in. Hg and flows up to 317 CFM.|
|Solution pump||General HTXS1813S with an electric clutch operating up to 1500 psi and up to 3.4 GPM at 1478 RPM.|
|Waste tank||90 gal (340ltr) TIG-welded 3/16" marine-grade aluminium. 75 gal (283ltr) at shutoff. OPTION: High capacity tank 120 gal (454ltr). 100 gal (379ltr) at shutoff.|
|Frame construction||TIG-welded 1/8 in. × 2 in. aluminium box tubing|
|Frame finish||Corrosion-resistant powder coated|
|Vacuum Port||Single 2"|
(W × H × D)
|16 × 38 × 45 in. | 41 × 97 × 114 cm|