Sapphire Scientific 460SS Truckmount
Sapphire Scientific 460 Truck mounted carpet cleaning machine
This truckmount provides maximum value in the dual wand machine range. As with the entire Sapphire Scientific truckmount range, the 460 offers unparalleled reliability and versatility!
It features unique space saving features, precision thermostatic heat control, patented heat exchange technology and added advantage of increased productivity with dual wand capability.
Tapping into 30+ years of experience of well-known industry truckmount experts, the Sapphire Scientific 460SS design employs trusted components combined with ingenious use of space and high-efficiency heat exchangers to simplify operation and maintenance - ensuring the longest service life at lower cost. The 460SS provides superior overall performance for the cleaning technician who wants higher heat, impressive airflow and the option to take on dual wand cleaning.
Excellent Overall Performance - Maximum Value - Dual Wand Truckmount
Utilizing a unique patent-pending heat diverter system to keep the blower cool, Sapphire Scientific truckmounts do not bypass or dump water to the waste tank during normal operation, no matter how much time elapses. This saves water and preserves space in the waste tank, allowing operators to keep cleaning carpets longer.
- Compact design with large truckmount performance: Delivers exceptional balance of vacuum, heat and pressure
- Thermostatic control: Allows complete temperature control up to 121 degrees Celsius
- Longer belt life: Unique through-frame cooling system directs air over drive belts, extending belt lifespan.
- Intuitive control panel simplifies operation
460SS Standard package inclusions
- Sapphire 12" x 1 1/2 " 4 Jet Titanium wand
- 45 metres of ¼" I.D. 3000 psi rated pressure hose with brass quick connects & 1/4" shutoff valves
- 45 metres x 2" vacuum hose with cuffs
- Battery box & battery
- Installation Kit
- Operation and Service Manual
460SS Additional inclusions with every package
- 60 metre Space Saver vacuum hose reel
- Professional Installation & training
|Power Plant||35 HP Kohler CH980 V-twin air cooled gasoline engine operating at 2900 RPM|
|Vacuum pump||Gardner Denver Triflow® Tri-Lobe 408 positive displacement blower. Vacuum at 13 in. Hg and flows up to 455 CFM @ 3265 RPM.|
|Solution pump||General HTS2016S with an electric clutch producing up to 1500 PSI and 5 GPM at 1450 RPM. Last step chemical injection.|
|Waste tank||90 gal (340ltr) TIG-welded 3/16" marine-grade aluminium. 75 gal (283ltr) at shutoff. OPTION: High capacity tank 120 gal (454ltr). 100 gal (379ltr) at shutoff.|
0.125 in. × 2 in. powder-coated aluminum box tubing.
|Frame finish||Corrosion-resistant powder coated|
|Vacuum Ports||Dual 2.5 in. and 2 in.|
|100 CFM through-frame air injection system|
|939 lbs. | 426 kg (console only)
1849 lbs. | 839 kg (operating weight, with full water capacity)
(W × H × D)
|22 × 41 × 46 in. | 56 × 104 × 117 cm|