Sealer Pro is formulated to provide premium protection to sandstone, terracotta, saltillo, slate, quarry, clay, cement and masonry surfaces. It employs high grade fluorochemical polymers and penetrants to create a powerfully repellent substrate, protecting against oil and water-borne contaminants.
- Water based
- Protects against water & oil contaminants
- Provides premium protection for up to 5 years.
|Pack Size||1Lt, 5Lt, 15Lt|
Dual Protection - Sealer Pro provides unparalleled protection against water and oil borne contaminants including;
- food and beverage stains
- oil & greasy stains
- biological growth such as mould & mildew
- pollution and weathering
Retains Newness - Formula specifically designed for ultimate protection of sedimentary stone such as sandstone, terracotta, clay and masonry products.
Natural Look - will not discolour or alter the natural look of recommended substrates.
UV Stable - Ideally suited for both indoor and outdoor use.
Vapour permeable - won't trap moisture. Does not hinder the natural passage of water vapour.
Safe to Use - Sealer Pro is non-flammable with a very low VOC content giving excellent OH&S ratings.
WHERE TO USE
Formulated to provide premium protection to sedimentary stone and clay & cement products.
. Cement & Clay pavers
. Terracotta, Saltillo, Quarry
Ideal for all interior and exterior applications. Excellent protection afforded to pool surrounds, outdoor sandstone features, patios, walkways, concrete and clay pavers.
Expected Wear - Sealer Pro will provide premium protection for up to 5 years. However application methods, weather conditions, traffic, harsh cleaning methods and stone type will affect wear. Avoid use of solvents, strong acids and strong alkalis for extended sealer life.
HOW TO USE
- New tile, stone 'n' grout must be fully cured before application of Sealer Pro (Min 48 hours).
- Existing stone, tile and grout must be totally clean, dry and chemical free.
- Coverage is 10 to 30m2 / Litre per coat. The coverage for the 2nd and 3rd coats is dramatically greater.
1. Apply 2 to 3 coats of Sealer Pro by generously saturating the surface using a polish applicator, roller or sprayer.
2. Using a squeegee or/and absorbent towelling or applicator, wipe off any sealer remaining on the surface after 10 minutes of application. Do not allow surface to dry during this time.
3. Allow 20 minutes in between coats. Apply subsequent coat whilst previous coat is still wet.
4. Keep traffic off for 2 hours. Keep dry for 12 hours. Achieves a full cure in 24-48 hours.
. Non Hazardous according to the criteria of Worksafe Australia and the Australian Dangerous Goods Code
. Practice normal workplace safety when using.